Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sunday, Sunday ba-da

Okay so the 60's song being performed in my head today is courtesy of the Mamas and the Papas.  Of course I know it is actually Monday, Monday.

Ba-da ba-da-da-da
Ba-da ba-da-da-da
Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

I'm improvising.  Because this is early Sunday morning with the Girlies and I knew Sunday evening we would be back on the Hill.


Snugs with 3 Girlies.  Can it get any better than this?  It actually was. Papa had been snugged up next to the Oldest Girlie on the other wing of the sectional.  But somebody had to take the picture and the Very Pregnant one was not in the room at the time.  And it was obviously MUCH easier for Papa to get up.  This is how I start every morning when I visit with them.  With lots of giggles and wiggles.  We've already figured out that the new little one will fit just fine into that spot on my right shoulder.  We won't worry about growth just yet.

Beautiful Girlies ready for church.


Cropped quite nicely. Because.....


beautiful Baby Girlie was wiggling down below and obviously NOT dressed for church. Then there is the striped wash cloth laying on the floor.  It is in every single shot and I never noticed.


Baby Girle was wearing said striped washcloth on her head just before these pics.  Somehow that striped wash cloth on her head makes her a puppy.  She's 2.  And likes to play puppy and do things like this on an early Sunday morning.....


K, I did not do this.  The green bellied one did.
 
Home from church with dinner. 


Enjoying the walk through the perfectly strung cobwebs.....


after walking over to tweak one a bit.

After a yummy dinner of pulled pork barbecue followed up with cheesecake it was time for us to pack up and head home.  Never a pleasant time in our visits.  Imagine 3 teary eyed little Girlies sobbing "But I don't want you to leave."  Then there is the teary eyed Meme that's packing as fast as she can...no need to prolong the agony!

Ba-da ba-da-da-da
Ba-da ba-da-da-da
Monday Monday, can't trust that day,
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
Oh Monday Monday, how could you leave and not take me.

Improvise with me and substitue Sunday.  Because just look at this.....


Don't want you to go Meme and Papa
 
Do you have any idea just how hard it is to leave that?

The ride home was just as beautiful as the ride up.  But it was very quiet.  With just the occasional sniffle from me.

Ba-da ba-da-da-da
Ba-da ba-da-da-da
Every other day, every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time

Remember, improvise.

No comments:

Post a Comment