Oh Pinterest, I can't seem to get enough of you. I used to remove pictures from magazines and keep files of recipes I wanted to try or crafts I wanted to do or decorating ideas that I just loved. Most of the time though I would tear the lovely something out of the magazine, put it in the file and then never look at it again. With you it is all available on my lovely boards. All nicely organized so that I can find whatever I want whenever I want! I'm seriously lovin' it and better yet I am actually doing some of the things I've pinned to your beautiful site. No more files full of torn and forgotten pages for me They have been banished into the bin of paper I may need for pinned projects!
So I have decided to share the pins I have done with the vast unknown space I am writing into.
The first thing I made that I pinned was this Baked Fried Chicken from Our Life Uncommon.
| photo from Our Life Uncommon |
The next pin was just a simple thing. But it was so easy and it simplified a task I had not been able to do. I had a few things I wanted to frame and hang. I have a good sized box of frames I've gotten from here and there to frame them with. However, most of the frames have the stand up back on them with no wall hangers. I have been forgetting to get sawtooth hangers for at least 2 months. Even when I put it on my shopping list! Enter this clever little idea from Apartment Therapy.
![]() |
| photo from Apartment Therapy |
Isn't that just so cool! So I ripped the cardboard stand off the back of the frame,and did this. It's like it was made to hang a picture, right? And please excuse the drywall dust, I used M's work table.
Cheapest, easiest way I've ever used to hang a picture too. Since I spent several years working in an art gallery that says a lot. I'll show you what I hung in a few days.
I pinned this beautifully organized freezer from Homestead Revival
![]() |
| photo from Homestead Revival |
The next pin I was extremely glad I found.
![]() |
| photo from Craftaholics Anonymous |
![]() |
| emergency candles don't have to be pretty |
One more and then I have to go
![]() |
| photo from 320 Sycamore |
I'll show you how I did them next time, right now I need to go take just a quick peek at Pinterest.








& I am another addicted pinner ! Love the ones you find & love your HOTH blog !!!
ReplyDelete