Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Breakfast Anyone?



Eggs, sunny side up...


with a side of bacon, a sausage patty,


and an order of pancakes.  The syrup is on the side, of course.



When I visited with the Girlies last week I was informed that they needed food for their kitchen.  They told me exactly what they wanted and how to do it.  So of course I sat down and had some fun with felt.

This is what happens when the Oldest Girlie has the camera and the Baby Girlie discovers the bar code stickers come off the felt.

More fun with felt?

Every one was placed just where she wanted it with a clap of her little hands and an excited "Stickered Meme!

The Oldest Girlie caught a little of that excitement


and also the Middle Girlie on the floor laughing at her poor grandmother.


I'm not sure I'm teaching them to respect their elders.

On the way home from my visit, I stopped at a thrift store.  I didn't stay long after I noticed one of the workers sneezing and hacking.  It was already too late.  Sunday, I started coming down with a cold.  A sneezing, hacking cold.  A Wicked Cold.  Thanks to the cold I could not go to Rae's as planned this week.  I don't dare take A Wicked Cold to 3 little Girlies or their very pregnant Mama.

I just hope I get rid of A Wicked Cold before little Boo Baby decides to come!  6 days to Boo Day...not that I'm counting or anything.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome play food! I think I need to tuck this idea away for a future project:)
    Hope you get to feeling better soon! Can't wait to get more news about the newest Dyer!!

    ReplyDelete