Thursday, December 23, 2010

Elfing

The Elf is still busy.  The forest has grown, more trees and  a beaver's house and a little home in a hill for a mouse maybe?















I have the feeling that when the Mama has to nag to get pieces picked up, she may be a little irritated with the Elf's inability to know when to quit.  But don't wee ones that live in the forest need berry bushes and apple trees?  


Wait.  There's more.  A wild rose bush house that a skunk family could live in, a tangled up treehouse for racoons and a cave for turtles.  With peach trees because these are southern critters.  Just look Girl, more little pieces and I forgot to put the rocks in!  And remember where we live, the forest's here have a lot of rocks.



I know I am going to get a phone call or an email with a frantic STOP!  So, don't worry, I have.  The forest pieces are all in one stage of waxing or another.  I also realize that my forest is a little bit Alice in Wonderish.  With houses bigger than trees and small mountains and good sized mushrooms.  But this is a magical forest that comes to life in the imaginations of 3 little Girles.  I had to keep reminding myself of that. 

I hear a HO! HO! HO!  That means I must get back to elfing.  

4 comments:

  1. Awesome magical forest! Tom & I may have to do a little creating like that...Charlotte & Eli would love that too! Happy Elfing:) Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Peaceful & Prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it worked...your site is magical today too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the giggle of another elf.

    ReplyDelete