For the Baby Girlie. Because she is my little Byrd baby. That's a Mother phrase for a little round headed, beautiful baby.
I thought it was pretty cute and called it A Full Nest. Then I showed it to M and he said "What is it?" I said it's a bird stacker puzzle thingy. He said "Birds? I don't see birds in it." Now he is very right brained and sometimes his creativity and imagination is kind of shoved out of the way by that very large right brained side. But he has me wondering.
Do you see birds? I do but I made it. Now I need some honesty because I don't want to confuse the Baby Girlie and give her birds that don't look like birds. So tell me true, please?



It's lovely!! And yes, they look like birds! What a wonderful present for a wonderful little girl! <3
ReplyDeleteI saw birds right away. I would have seen birds if you had not told me they were birds. But I'm part Byrd. And they are awesome. Ju will love them!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I do have to add, after I showed him the bird shape, he said ooookkkkkkaaaayyy. But I still don't see a bird in that brown thing at all. I just laughed.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! She is going to love them! And yes, they do look like birds!
ReplyDeleteYes, birds from the first glance! It is very cute...did you work from a pattern or free-hand? If there are patterns, I'd love to get them from you:) No doubt that JuJu will love them, and Evie & Rosie will love the forest too!
ReplyDelete