Back to my Girlies visit.........first let me show you just some small examples of why the Girlies House is the best place for me to go to Beat the Blues. There are fun little suprises like this everywhere.
Yep, it is a little bitty painted rock, painted I am quite sure by a little bitty girl. While My Girl sits with them to paint more rocks, I can just see it because I know her so well.
How could you possibly be blue after seeing this, it makes my heart smile.
Another example: The little changes I get to see in Baby Girlie, that always make me smile too. Like knowing that the dolly bottle is to feed the dolly not to suck on yourself. Big little change! (Maybe next time she'll know bottles are for baby dollies and not Groovy Girls.)
Let's see, in my last post I covered shopping, the Baby Girlie Show and the Sidewalk Artist. So now we are up to “Wheeeeee (insert giggles) We have MeMe outside, let's.........?
Let's see, in my last post I covered shopping, the Baby Girlie Show and the Sidewalk Artist. So now we are up to “Wheeeeee (insert giggles) We have MeMe outside, let's.........?
First GrandGirlie#1 appoached me looking all cute

and posing.
It was a ploy. She grabbed my camera and took off.
She was going to take pictures of MeMe. GrandGirlie#2 proceeded to hold me down just to help her sister, of course. Baby GrandGirlie walked around grinning and looking cute to distract me. It was a collusion.
I told her I really thought her strong point just might lean more towards SideWalk Artistry. She proceeded to the far corner of the yard to pout. Which she is not too successful at when MeMe is around.
GrandGirlie#2 decided she had held me down long enough and was not going to allow her sister to sit and pout. (By the way, there will always be less pictures of GrandGirlie#2 because when I am around her favorite thing to do is to hold me down.....and I let her.) She huddled with her sister briefly and then the game began. I called it RUN, STOP and CLICK. They ran in circles around me and stopped briefly so I could take their picture and then they could look at themselves and then they ran again. Well, it was fun for them anyway!
My Girl had convinced me to stay an extra day. She and Her Guy were painting their kitchen, Outrageous Green. A little bit brighter than my green but it suits her and the space perfectly.
GrandGirlie#1 had gym class and I got to take her!
When we got home from gym it was time for MeMe to head home. Never a pleasant time for any Girlie or MeMe. This time was worse. Baby Girlie had decided if MeMe was going, she was going too. A First. She grabbed herself a little bag, because after all that's what the Big Girlies do. She put it on her shoulder and followed me as I loaded my car saying in a soft little voice, "sssgo." Every. Step. I. Took.
My purchases from the shopping trip had been left in My Girl's van which was parked all the way on the opposite side of the yard from the driveway. So I had to go get them. When I got back this is what was waiting for me.
I had put my pillow on the floor behind my seat, evidently she thought I had made her the perfect spot to travel in.
Mama came out to laugh at me help me with the situation and this is what she got.........
"Bye-bye, Mama!"
Sooooo, SHE. LEFT. ME. to handle the situation alone. I had to remove Baby Girlie from the car, take her inside, tell her and her not so helpful parents (the inconsiderate wretches) good bye and shut the door quick because she was still following me with her little bag. As I shut the door in her little face, she threw herself on the floor and cried. I ran. I'm thinking I heard adult hoots of laughter mixed with the Baby Girlie tears. Seriously. And I was even considering crying myself. This farewell helped a little......2 gorgeous Girlies waving from a beautiful field of clover. (which I hear tell the neighbors may not like) But I could still her Baby Girlie's wails so I got out of there fast.
Within ten minutes, I was missing them. BUT the Blues were Beat.


























No comments:
Post a Comment