Happy Birthday Rosie,
you are 5!!!!!
Five years ago you looked like this. I know because I was there. I helped you into the world. My hand was the first hand that ever touched you and it changed my life forever. You are our middle little big girl and you are in the middle of my heart. I love you sweet Rosie more than you can ever know.
Happy Birthday from Mimi and Papa!
Yesterday that is. I meant to do this yesterday but the day didn't quite turn out as I expected.
This little girl was born at home (she was in a big hurry) and I was blessed enough to be there, to not only watch the event but to be a major participant in it. Her birth filled me with an awe different from any that I have ever experienced before or since. Thank you from the bottom of my heart sweet Rosie for being in such a big hurry.
This little girl was born at home (she was in a big hurry) and I was blessed enough to be there, to not only watch the event but to be a major participant in it. Her birth filled me with an awe different from any that I have ever experienced before or since. Thank you from the bottom of my heart sweet Rosie for being in such a big hurry.
and with every day that goes by you just get more beautiful, more sweet and more into my heart. You take my breath away.
In you, of all three Girles, I see the most of your sweet Grandma in Heaven. (The name your big sister, the name giver has now given her. As she gave you Rosie and me, MeMe Mimi and Granddaddy Papa.)
Your sassiness.....
the beauty of your face.....
the way you laugh so much about everything silly.....
the way you find joy in life in a way so uniquely your own.....
the determination you show to do things your own way.....
the way you love to mess around in the kitchen.....
but mostly the way you love so intensly all of what is important.......

as much as I love you.
Now she is 12. TWELVE!!! And this even more true than then.

























































Absolutely beautiful MeMe. I so enjoyed this. She, and all of your grandgirlies, is gorgeous. You did a wonderful job showing that. Thank you so much for sharing. Cheri
ReplyDeleteLove these girls! Beautiful post. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd now I'm crying. Happy Birthday to my almost godgirl. I love you!
ReplyDelete