The Baby Girlie is growing so fast
and talking and talking. She says Mammie instead of Meme. It's too cute. And when she wants to, she repeats every word you say, in that cute little baby talk. You know, baa for ball, dah for dog, guck for truck and for fork? Well, she drops the r so use your imagination. We laugh every time she says it, shame on us.
Check out the curls and really, could a child be anymore beautiful?
Okay, so I am a bit predjudiced.
We had a night alone together. The Big Girlies and their parents had a meeting. So I got to stay with the Baby Girlie and play.
She liked my camera and learned how to use it. She likes Art Photos.
She did not like it when Meme took the camera back and showed her displeasure by sticking her head under the loveseat.
We had nightly entertainment
with full dress one night.
A wardrobe assistant was needed at one point, of course I volunteered with Ripley as the assistant's assistant.
The stars volunteered for a photo shoot after the performance.
The last day, I took my big Girlies out for a special day. We went to this awesome outdoor mall
to go to the movie
to see this
which we all absolutely loved!
After the movies we walked around and shopped for a bit
had ice cream,
and then posed for pictures at the fountain.

Mama, Daddy and Baby Girlie met us in the parking lot and I headed for home. Already planning the next visit.




















Oh so much fun! I love the pics of them in their pretty skirts. Juju is so big! I'm so glad you got to go spend some time with them. Now they just need to come see you!
ReplyDelete