These are the two that eat dill pickles for snacks.
Some pretty flowers for Meme from her Valentine
and lots of presents.
Don't critique the photos. Do you know how hard it is to get photos of THREE moving Girlies? Of course, the one that will critique the photos does know that. So you are just a little better at it than I am. Okay, maybe a lot better.

Lest you think I overdo it, this was also Girlie#1's birthday celebration with Meme and Papa. She loved the vintage horsey vase we found for her.
A good time was had by all.
Especially the clean up crew.







Looks like fun!!!
ReplyDeleteI remember a certain neice of yours who also did (and still does!) eat pickles as a snack. :)
ReplyDeleteI remember that niece too...she was awfully cute. Come to think of it, she still is! I also remember another little niece that ate french fries all the time. She's pretty cute too!
ReplyDeleteHow tall is E now? Probably taller than me!
ReplyDeleteCar, probably. ummm, that's not saying a lot though. Just kidding. You are absolutely perfect. She is also almost as big around as a toothpick.
ReplyDelete