Thursday, January 20, 2011

Desk Coordinates

A quick post about the corner of my desk because K is covering cans at the House in the Field.  Here is a pic of the corner of my desk. 


It has a cute organizer thingy I got at the Dollar Store.  My bird book, my coaster, the mother/daughter cup My Girl got me one year that I stuck a rose scented candle in and this



a cute little container I use to put all those little odd things in.  Paper clips, rubber bands, a stray bead or two, you know the kind of stuff I'm talking about.  It started life as a mushroom can.  Then I spray painted the inside and the rims black,  modpodged some scrapbook paper on and stuck a bow on it.  tada....a desk coordinate! 

K, I've been saving different sizes of cans to cover for another project but haven't wanted to admit it.  Maybe I am turning into our Mother.  

3 comments:

  1. It's a disease and I think we both have it! And you know I went a little crazy covering other stuff, don't you. Because it is actually physically impossible for me to do just one item!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An infectious disease. Little did Mother know that she was an original recycler...so earth friendly! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and besides, things have to matchy matchy in our worlds.

    ReplyDelete