To Kentucky Lake. We met K, My Gorgeous GodDaughter and K's GrandGirlies there for an All Girl Weekend. At a resort that turned out to be more fish camp than resort. But it was clean and had lots of room in the cottage
and this playground right outside our window.
And we had 5 little Girlies 7 and under, so we had a ball!
We talked and laughed and giggled and played. Then we got serious and we crafted.
Quite earnestly
and quite seriously,
I mean these girls take their crafting very serious.
But not quite as serious as this one takes eating her cookies.
We walked on the beach and I swear, those little girls found every dead fish and nasty thing there was! So we moved our walk up the stairs.
After we did a little posing. With a lot of giggling.
Mostly, we just enjoyed our time together. But Saturday, we did drive in to Paducah for lunch and a little shopping at this place!
The heavenly inside.
The part I was interested in.
The weekend was way too short and I already can't wait to do it again!














No comments:
Post a Comment