In the sewing room, I turned this
into this.
It's almost unbelievable what a difference painting the trim made. The almost ugly moulding looks like it has been replaced with pretty, creamy white new moulding! Lovin' my soft green walls too! All that's left in there is to decide on a flooring. Then I can move my fabric and sewing machines in! Oh, that reminds me I did this in the closet for my fabric. These are 16" deep shelves that go from 15'' off the floor to 15" from the 9' ceiling. There are 7 on each end and then a 12" deep shelf will run between them on the back closet wall. I actually may get most of my fabric in here. Well, a lot of it anyway!
![]() |
| Just had to try it out! |
We've finished the pass through for the freezer in the pantry and moved the freezer in place; just need to trim it out after I paint.
![]() |
| So convenient! |
Since it had to be emptied to be moved, I cleaned out the freezer, updated my freezer list (that some have accused me of being
The new pantry door is framed in and the interior of the pantry is almost ready for my paint brush: the exterior is still waiting for its' drywall.
The wire shelves are waiting patiently to be installed, much more patiently than I am.
You just can't get much more southern than a gorgeous Georgia peach - even if it is an Alabama peach.
I slipped them right out of their fuzzy little skins. I love the way the sun sparkles off these naked little beauties. I sliced and froze about 14 quart bags of these,
then made 12 half pints of Peach Freezer Jam
and 8 pints of Peach Butter. Overnight, in the Crock Pot!
YUM!














No comments:
Post a Comment