Friday, August 20, 2010

Thinking of My Sister

August is the month of my baby sister's birth.  That is what I want to remember about August.  K, I keep this corner so I can look it and smile.  Just because it makes me think about you.






















The Aunt Ev's to Mother to me aloe plant has gone crazy on my window sill.  It was over run with cute little aloe pups.  Now they are in anything I could find to put them in.  So I stuck one in my Mother sister cup and everytime I see it I think of her and you and me and all the fun we had together.  The pothos is from the huge plant I brought home from Texas.  The abandoned one.  I almost killed it last fall, I had it outside and forgot.  Frost got it.  I had taken a couple of cuttings from it about a week before and had put them on the windowsill to root.  Finally managed to get them big enough to pot so I have my Texas pothos back!   Just thought I'd let you see my smile corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment