But here at our house it is only the third day of the 12 Days of Christmas so on the Three French Hens day this is for my sister and brothers. I want them to see a bit of my Christmas on the Hill. Here is our fireplace wall, I absolutely love the way it turned out. Decorating this area is such a happy thing for me.
On it, Mother's vintage angels and Pop's little sled nestle in a bed of greenery gathered from the forest outside my front door.
Our big tree topped with a Mother angel
sparkles red, gold and green. It sparkles with memories of Mother too.
![]() |
| Frosted glass bells she bought from one of my children's fund raisers about 30 years ago. |
![]() |
| The kind of weird Mr. and Mrs. Santa she always put in her sleigh. And look at that Santa in the upper right hand corner! |
![]() |
| Angels |
![]() | ||
| and more angels. |
Just a bit of my shelves. Look at my babies!
The kitchen/family room has a blue tree. Are you surprised sister? My snowmen have come out for a visit or as my son so cutely says, we have been "invaded by the snowmen army." He's so
My bookshelf/tv stand holds some of my snowpeople couples.
M gets me one almost every Christmas. He's missed a few but not many! I've been collecting snowmen since we moved to Alabama in 1983..... my White Christmas Southern Style!
This year among other things he got me this bracelet.
Blue sapphire is our birthstone
and there is a heart for each member of my family.
I love it!
Another gift at our house.....we got Josh a sushi making kit. So, the day after Christmas he made Mark and I dinner! I didn't realize our gift to him would be a gift to me!
We all love sushi and J will make it any time we want!
And one more gift from M to me. So for Karen on the 3 French Hens day, here are my blue chickens sissy.....and they are a vintage salt and pepper set! And they are not French but Danish and there are only 2 and they are roosters and not hens but I love them!
![]() |
| Three French hens stand for faith, hope and love. |
But I still am coveting yours.


















STUNNING !!! It is absolutely gorgeously designed & wrapped in a bow of memories !
ReplyDelete